Concrete flooring has been a popular choice for commercial applications for a long time, and homeowners are beginning to recognize that there are many benefits of concrete flooring that make it a great choice in a home as well. We’re not talking about a dull concrete floor, but instead one that has undergone concrete floor polishing for optimal beauty and ease of maintenance. At Concrete Maintenance & Solutions, we offer polished concrete solutions, so you can enjoy the many benefits of concrete flooring for your home or business in the Walkertown, North Carolina area.
- Strength- Concrete flooring can handle a heavier load than a wood floor, making it a great choice for factories, automotive dealerships, and more.
- Durability- If you have ever driven past a property where the building has been destroyed, you’ll be able to tell where it was because the concrete pad is unscathed. That is a testament to the longevity and durability of concrete, so you can rest easy that your concrete flooring will outlast any other flooring option.
- Energy efficiency- The ground below your home or commercial building is a more consistent temperature than the ambient air. When you have concrete flooring, its high thermal mass helps keep the internal temperature lower in the summer and warmer in the winter, resulting in energy savings.
- Waterproof- Most flooring options, even those that tout themselves as water-resistant or waterproof, cannot withstand long periods of water without becoming damaged. Concrete flooring doesn’t have this shortcoming, so you need never worry about water damage.
- Noncombustible- An important benefit of concrete flooring is that it isn’t going to catch fire like other types of flooring could.
- Easy maintenance- It is a breeze to keep concrete flooring clean with only occasional polished concrete maintenance services being needed to keep it looking its best.